Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
Thu August 1, 2013
JobsOhio Board Members Tied To Companies Getting Tax Breaks
Six of nine board members at JobsOhio, Governor John Kasich's privatized job creation entity, have ties to companies that received tax credits or other assistance since Kasich took office in 2011.
The Dayton Daily News identified JobsOhio directors who were either employed by, on the board of, or stockholders in the companies. Those included New Albany-based Bob Evans, Cincinnati-based Procter & Gamble, Cleveland-based Sherwin-Williams and Marathon Oil. JobsOhio spokesperson Laura Jones says the analysis encompasses incentive packages that were granted before JobsOhio existed or had a board.