Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
The 86th Annual Academy Awards
Mon March 3, 2014
John Travolta Messes Up 'Let It Go' Singer's Name
Originally published on Mon March 3, 2014 11:11 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer.
Seems bad boy Danny Zuko still doesn't do his homework. The star of "Grease" had a walk-on last night in the Oscars. John Travolta introduced Idina Menzel, calling her wickedly talented. She starred in "Wicked" on Broadway. But it quickly became clear he'd never heard of her. He introduced her as Adele Dazim. The song Ms. Menzel sang, from "Frozen," won the Oscar, anyway.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.