Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri May 16, 2014
Judge Sets Sentencing Date For Former OSU Doc
A new sentencing date has been set for the former director of Ohio State University's pediatric cancer radiation program who pleaded guilty to accessing child pornography.
Christopher Pelloski, has cited a troubled childhood and his own sexual abuse as a boy as he seeks a lighter penalty when sentenced on June 26. Sentencing was postponed earlier this month to give defense attorneys more time to gather additional character witnesses. Federal prosecutors are seeking a four-year prison sentence. They say Pelloski's conduct went back several years.