Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu August 1, 2013
Kasich Winning Gubernatorial Cash Race
Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich has 4.4 million dollars on hand in his re-election campaign.
That's more than eight times the amount of his Democratic challenger, Ed FitzGerald. Campaign finance reports show the governor raised nearly 2.6 million dollar in the first half of the year, while FitzGerald raised more than 600 thousand. Other statewide officials are fundraising for their re-election bids next year. Republican Secretary of State Jon Husted reports 1.6 million dollars on hand, while Democrat Nina Turner has nearly 129 thousand.