Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri August 23, 2013
Kosar Lending Name To Racino Eatery
Owners of a racino under construction next to the Northfield Park race track in Northfield are getting a boost from a local celebrity.
Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar is putting his name on a restaurant at the facility.
The restaurant will display memorabilia from Kosar’s playing days. Racino owner Brock Milstein hopes the Boardman native's name will help him make money.
The 265 million dollar project is expected to open in mid-December with 23 hundred video slot machines, four restaurants, and concert space.