This giveaway is for all you procrastinators out there! Today is the last day of our on-air fundraiser, and as of this morning we have $39,268.99 left to raise by 7pm today. McTigue & McGinnis Law Firm has once again come forward to inspire you to donate by giving away an iPad Mini to one lucky listener.
You’ll never miss an NPR moment on the iPad Mini because all content and elements of NPR.org are fully optimized for this mobile device. Never leave home without your NPR; register to win our iPad Mini Giveaway by calling (614) 365-5711 or online at wcbe.org.
Fully-loaded, 64GB white iPad Mini with a 10-hour battery life, 7.9-inch display, FaceTime and iSight cameras, and over 300,000 apps including the NPR app.
- See our publisher's thoughts on NPR on iPad, and video vignettes of NPR hosts and reporters.
- iTunes app preview.
- To register without making a donation, please call (614) 365-5711.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email.
- iPads will be ready for pickup at WCBE on October 30, 2013.
- Donations online and by phone are automatically registered to win.
iPAD MINI #1 - WINNER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to renewing member, Kathryn B Giller! She is the winner of our iPad Mini Giveaway, held on Monday, October 14 during on our fall on-air fundraiser.
iPAD MINI #2 - WINNER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to member, Dana Weeks! He is the winner of our iPad Mini Giveaway, held on Wednesday, October 16 during on our fall on-air fundraiser.
iPAD MINI #3 - WINNER ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to member, Dan Gideon! He is the winner of our iPad Mini Giveaway, held on Friday, October 18 during on our fall on-air fundraiser.