Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Wed February 19, 2014
Leadership Changes At OSU Medical Center
Ohio State is announcing changes at its medical center including the departure of its director.
Steve Gabbe, chief executive officer of the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, will step down by December and return to the faculty after finishing a term as senior vice president. The university also says its chief financial officer, Geoffrey Chatas, takes a new job next month that Ohio State is calling senior vice president for optimization and integration and medical center chief transformation officer. Interim university president Joe Alutto.
Separate searches will be launched for a new medical center director and chief financial officer. New president Michael Drake begins work June 30th.