Most Active Stories
- FBI Investigating Sale Of Mayor Coleman's Former Home
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Possible Anti-Monopoly Ballot Issue Could Trump Pot Vote
- Locals Working To Preserve Original Port Columbus Terminal
Wed February 19, 2014
Leadership Changes At OSU Medical Center
Ohio State is announcing changes at its medical center including the departure of its director.
Steve Gabbe, chief executive officer of the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, will step down by December and return to the faculty after finishing a term as senior vice president. The university also says its chief financial officer, Geoffrey Chatas, takes a new job next month that Ohio State is calling senior vice president for optimization and integration and medical center chief transformation officer. Interim university president Joe Alutto.
Separate searches will be launched for a new medical center director and chief financial officer. New president Michael Drake begins work June 30th.