Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- 16 Mumps Cases Confirmed At Ohio State; Number Could Climb
Mon March 4, 2013
Less uncertainty - what do we do now?
At the end of last year we were all talking about the "fiscal cliff." At the beginning of this year, the American Taxpayer Relief Act was passed and signed by the president, bringing about a lot of changes.
In our video this month, Joe Chornyak talks about the types of investments we should be thinking of as we go into the new year.
Note: Variable annuities are long-term investments designed for retirement. The value of the variable investment options will fluctuate and, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Withdrawals and other distributions of taxable amounts, including death benefit payouts, will be subject to ordinary income tax. If withdrawals and other distributions are taken prior to age 59½, a 10% federal tax penalty may apply. A withdrawal charge may also apply. Withdrawals will reduce the value of the death benefit and any optional benefits. Guarantees extend to the claims-paying ability of the user.
We'd be glad to speak to you personally about your financial investment needs and concerns. Please contact us at 614-888-2121 (or toll- free 877-389-2121), or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
News from Chornyak & Associates