Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Fri February 5, 2010
Members of Ohio Congress are split on President Obama's promise to repeal Don't Ask, Don't Tell, and request by Cincinnati-based Chiquita Brands to dismiss lawsuit involving American missionaries is denied. This and more in Friday's noon newscast.
Columbus, OH – Stories include: