Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Tue April 2, 2013
More Bonds Set In Jeffers Beating Death
Bonds were set this morning at 500 thousand dollars each for two more adults charged in connection with last week's beating death of a Circleville woman.
A Pickaway County judge set the bonds for 26-year-old Daniel Harris and 18-year-old Angel Haines, who face charges of aggravated rioting. 16-year-old Preston Harvey and 14-year-old Shyia Harvey are being held in juvenile detention on counts of riot. The four relatives of the victim were allegedly part of a group of people that beat 21-year-old Brittany Jeffers after Jeffers' mom reported a burglary at a neighbor's house. Four other people were charged last week. 37-year-old Nicole Leasure and 20-year-old Cameron Eby are being held on bonds of 500-thousand dollars. 17-year-olds Brandon Bolin and Keely Martin are being held in juvenile detention. No one has been directly charged with Jeffers' death. Police say no additional arrests are expected.