Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
Thu March 28, 2013
More Charges Against Ohio Man Accused Of Bomb Threats
Prosecutors have added five more counts against an Ohio man suspected in dozens of bomb threats made to courthouses and other public buildings in five states.
The FBI arrested 39-year-old Lonny Bristow of Mansfield last week on one bomb threat count and says that prosecutors have added five more. The FBI said Bristow was arrested in the investigation of bomb threats made in November and December to courthouses and public buildings in Nebraska, Washington, Oregon, Tennessee and Mississippi. The FBI said it traced numerous bomb threats to prepaid phone cards purchased at a Wal-Mart in Upper Sandusky, about 40 miles west of Mansfield.