Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu August 1, 2013
More Confirmed Cases Of Legionnaires' Disease
Health officials have confirmed three more cases of Legionnaires' Disease at a Reynoldsburg nursing home.
38 cases have now been confirmed at the Wesley Ridge Retirement Community. Five residents have died. Franklin County Public Health officials say the bacteria got into Wesley Ridge's water system from its air-conditioning cooling tower. The tower is closed until a long-term prevention plan is put in place. The retirement community has pumped large amounts of chlorine into its water system and superheated its water to prevent the spread of the bacteria.