Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Tue January 28, 2014
More Pilot Employees Plead Guilty
Three former employees of Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam's truck stop chain have pleaded guilty to federal charges involving a scheme to cheat trucking companies out of promised fuel rebates.
The three are among 10 former Pilot Flying J employees to plead guilty since federal agents raided the company's Tennessee headquarters last year. All have agreed to cooperate with the government in exchange for a reduced sentence. Among the trio is Brian Mosher, a former director of sales, who admitted to training other employees on how to cheat customers.