Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Mon September 24, 2012
Mortgage settlement means money for homeowners
Tens of thousands of Ohioans are in line to collect hundreds or thousands of dollars as part of that settlement with the nation’s five largest mortgage servicers. They were accused of proceeding with foreclosures without examining each individual case.
Ohio’s attorney general has just sent out forms to Ohio borrowers who were impacted, so that they can apply for the settlement cash. Mike DeWine gives this update to statehouse correspondent Bill Cohen.
(….were the victims 1:46 )
The five mortgage servicers who agreed to the national settlement are --- Ally/GMAC, Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan Chase, and Wells Fargo.