Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri December 20, 2013
Mother Sentenced For Killing Son
A Cleveland woman convicted of killing her 3-year-old son after first saying he disappeared at a park has been sentenced to 30 years to life in prison.
Camilia Terry was found guilty of aggravated murder, gross abuse of a corpse and other charges. She told the judge she is not capable of killing Emiliano Terry.
Prosecutors say she did not want to care for the child. The boy's body was found at a trash transfer station last year. Her attorney says he will appeal.