Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri June 27, 2014
New Hangar Brings New Jobs To Wilmington
More than 250 new jobs are coming to the Wilmington Air Park.
Ohio Governor John Kasich, along with other state and local officials, helped open a new hangar yesterday for Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services.
The jumbo jet maintenance company says it will be able to service more planes in its new facility. Officials hope the opening will help ease the loss of 8 thousand jobs after DHL left the park in 2009.