Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- Why California Farmers Are Conflicted About Using Less Water
Fri June 27, 2014
New Hangar Brings New Jobs To Wilmington
More than 250 new jobs are coming to the Wilmington Air Park.
Ohio Governor John Kasich, along with other state and local officials, helped open a new hangar yesterday for Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services.
The jumbo jet maintenance company says it will be able to service more planes in its new facility. Officials hope the opening will help ease the loss of 8 thousand jobs after DHL left the park in 2009.