Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu December 15, 2011
A New Reason To Beat Your Own Chest: 'Drum Machine Shirt'
Originally published on Thu December 15, 2011 1:36 pm
The Two-Way doesn't endorse products. But we do like to pass on things we see about weird and unusual things.
So a Los Angeles Times story about a "drum machine T-shirt" caught our eye. (Since there's a drummer or two in our lives, we may be biased.)
There's also, not surprisingly, an "electronic rock guitar shirt." They're both from a website that's appropriately named Think Geek.
Check out this video of the drum shirt in action. And yes, you can wash it (after taking the electronics off!).
Feel free to add your favorites in the comments thread.
(H/T to NPR's Catherine Laidlaw.)