Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Tue August 6, 2013
No Death Penalty Decision Yet In Madison Case
The Cuayhoga County Prosecutor says no decision has been made on whether to seek the death penalty for the East Cleveland man charged with killing three women whose bodies were found at a home last month.
Tim Mcginty says a committee in his office is deciding whether the death penalty is appropriate for 35-year-old Michael Madison. He says a decision won't be made until at least September. Madison has pleaded not guilty and is being held on 6 million dollars bond. A judge today scheduled a hearing for August 20th.