Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri September 20, 2013
OHP Finds Car Suspected In Death Of Bicyclist
The State Highway Patrol has found the vehicle suspected of striking and killing a St. Francis DeSales High School teacher on Sunday.
Troopers say the vehicle was found at a home on Miller-Paul Road near the scene of the hit-and-run crash that killed 64-year-old Robert Lennon. Troopers questioned a person last night. And Patrol Lieutenant Anne Ralston is asking the driver of a second vehicle that was near the suspect car to come forward.
Ralston says investigators have no details about what kind of car was following the suspect vehicle.