Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Scott Miller Live From Studio A Fri. July 11, 2014 @ 2PM!
- ACLU Asks Prisons Department To End Contract With Food Company
- What Choice Of Cleveland To Host 2016 RNC Means For GOP And Ohio
- Ohio Veterans Urged To Take Advantage Of Bonus
- Second Teen Charged In Connection With South Linden Slaying
Fri August 2, 2013
ONG Major Posts Bond
A Ohio National Guard major indicted in Union County on charges of sexually abusing three children in his care, including two of his own, is free on a 500-thousand dollar bond.
40-year-old Major Jean Kruse has pleaded not guilty . A judge yesterday imposed curfew, residency and movement restrictions. His wife Emily has pleaded not guilty to charges of witness intimidation and obstruction of justice. She was freed on a recognizance bond with reporting and movement restrictions. The couple lived with eleven biological, step, and adopted children in their Marysville home.