Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Tue September 3, 2013
Perez Changes Plea To Drug Charges
Cleveland Indians pitcher Chris Perez today withdrew his not guilty plea and entered a no contest plea to drug charges after police found marijuana was shipped to his Rocky River home earlier this year in the name of his family dog.
Perez was found guilty, fined 250 dollars, placed on probation and ordered to speak to youngsters about drugs. Police say his wife Melanie accepted two packages containing a third of a pound of marijuana. The case against Melanie Perez is pending. Chris Perez has not spoken with reporters since the charges were filed.