Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Thu August 15, 2013
Police Reviewing Evidence In Double Murder Case
Tallmadge police have released new information about a person-of-interest in the murders of a woman and her son.
Police Lieutenant Ron Williams says the live-in boyfriend of 31-year-old Wendy Ralston called in a missing-persons report last week, moments after her mother filed a report in person.
Williams says Daniel Tighe claimed Ralston and her 5-year-old son Peyton were taking a vacation. Tighe has not been named as a suspect, but Williams says evidence is being reviewed today.
Williams says the victim's bodies were found in a wooded area on Saturday.