Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
It's All Politics
Thu May 24, 2012
Reagan Blood Update: It's No Longer For Sale
Originally published on Thu May 24, 2012 11:36 am
If you had hoped to bid on the medical-lab vial that purportedly contains the dried remains of a blood sample from President Ronald Reagan taken on the day he was nearly assassinated in March 1981, you're out of luck.
As the NPR news blog The Two-Way reports, the online auction firm says the consigner of the controversial item has apparently had second thoughts and decided to donate it to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation which runs the library and museum dedicated to the 40th president.
It looks like the flag signed by Fidel Castro and his best friend forever Che Guevara is still available, however.