Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Wed July 10, 2013
Residents Offer Thoughts On Possible School Levy
The Columbus City Schools committee considering whether the district should place an operating levy on the November ballot held a public hearing last night.
Sixteen people spoke at the session, including Molly Shack, Pastor Frederick LaMarr and Kari Ripperger.
Others questioned the timing of the public forum and the difficulty parents have in attending these sessions. Millage Committee Chair Gary Baker say a recommendation will come tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow morning's meeting takes place at 7:30 at East High School.