Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu October 18, 2012
Ryan Stumps In Ohio
Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan says the idea that Mitt Romney would raise taxes on the middle-class is a misperception being spread by negative ads from the Obama campaign.
Ryan was asked by a supporter during a campaign stop Wednesday in Columbus to dispel the notion. The congressman says he and Romney have cut taxes in the past and plan to continue to do so if elected. Several dozen protesters chanted and waved signs outside the event. Ryan also visited the Cleveland Browns training Complex in Berea yesterday with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. While addressing the players, Ryan confused Browns backup quarterback Colt McCoy for starter Brandon Weeden, leading to a few awkward moments and laughs before the candidate realized his mistake. More from Kevin Niedermeyer of member station
WKSU in Kent.