Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Thu May 23, 2013
Second Cleveland Casino Planned
Cleveland Casino owner Dan Gilbert says he plans to build a second gambling establishment in that city.
He says plans for the casino to be built along the Cuayhoga River are in the engineering and design phase.
Gilbert says the "Phase Two" facility will be built with recommendations from patrons of his downtown casino.
Gilbert says the new gambling establishment will have more traditional casino amenities.