Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Around the Nation
Tue June 24, 2014
Security Camera Footage Could Track Suspects
Originally published on Tue June 24, 2014 10:10 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Somebody may have been using a drone to spy into a Seattle apartment complex. A woman said the little aircraft was hovering outside her window. Two men piloting that craft packed up their gear and fled before police arrived. But that is not the good part, this is - police believe they have a chance to track down the man suspected of this disturbing covert video surveillance because they were being covertly recorded by a security camera. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.