Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Tue August 6, 2013
Sixth Death Reported In Local Legionnaires' Outbreak
A sixth person has died in a Legionnaires' disease outbreak at a Reynoldsburg nursing home.
Franklin County Public Health officials have not released any details on the latest death of a resident the Wesley Ridge Retirement Community. 33 other residents have been sickened. The bacteria was found in the community's cooling tower and eventually got into the water system. Health officials are also trying to determine what caused an outbreak in St. Marys, where one person died and another became ill.