Most Active Stories
- Cincinnati Restaurant Owner Apologies For Bruce Jenner "Joke"
- Improperly Canned Food Confirmed As Source Of Lancaster Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus To Get Its First Protected Bicycle Lane
- Local Chess Coach Charged With Abusing Young Girl
- Language Barrier Poses A Challenge While Rehabilitating Human Trafficking Victims
Sun January 26, 2014
Snow Emergencies (Full List)
Updated 1/28/14 at 6:31m
The following counties are under a Level 1 snow emergency:
LEVEL 1: Roadways are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow. Roads may also be icy. Motorists are urged to drive very cautiously.
LEVEL 2: Roadways are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow. Roads may also be very icy. Only those who feel it is necessary to drive should be out on the roads. Contact your employer to see if you should report to work. Motorists should use extreme caution.
LEVEL 3: All roadways are closed to non-emergency personnel. No one should be driving during these conditions unless it is absolutely necessary to travel or a personal emergency exists. All employees should contact their employer to see if they should report to work. Those traveling on the roads may subject themselves to arrest.
Visit Ohio.gov for more information about snow emergency classifications.