Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Tue February 12, 2013
In sports...Cody Goloubef picked up his first NHL goal and Vinny Prospal and Brandon Dubinsky also scored to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets over visiting San Jose 6-2 last night. The win snaps Columbus' three game losing streak. The Sharks have lost five in a row after a 7-0 start. Dubinsky notes the 6 goals are the Jackets highest single-game total this season.
The Cleveland Indians say they have agreed to a four-year, 48-million dollar contract with free agent outfielder Michael Bourn. An All-Star with Atlanta last season, Bourn must pass a physical later this week before the deal can be completed. And Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam has returned to his role as CEO of Pilot Flying J, a move he says will not affect his involvement with the team. Haslam left the business in September and hired a new CEO. Now he says he will assume a new role as Pilot's strategic adviser.