Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Thu September 26, 2013
Steinfurth Barred From Attending Toddler's Funeral
A Toledo woman charged with obstruction of official business will not be allowed to leave jail for the funeral of her toddler, who was reported missing in June.
A Lucas County judge has rejected Angela Steinfurth's request to visit a funeral home and privately pay her last respects. A visitation for 19-month-old Elaina Steinfurth is scheduled Friday. The funeral is Saturday. Angela Steinfurth and her boyfriend, Steven King, are charged with impeding the investigation into the child's death. Her remains were found earlier this month at King's family home.