Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Fri September 27, 2013
Suspect In Death Of Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty
A Mount Vernon woman has pleaded guilty to her role in the death of a man whose body was found in a burning apartment earlier this year.
32-year-old Amber Pilotti faces arson, complicity, and tampering with evidence charges in the death of 52-year-old Brad Grosscup. She has also agreed to testify against 32-year-old co-defendant Jedidiah Lang. Prosecutors say the homeless couple got into an argument last February with Grosscup, who let them stay in his apartment staring the previous November.