Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Thu January 23, 2014
Termination Recommended For Columbus Firefighter Accused Of Misconduct
Termination has been recommended for a Columbus firefighter accused of engaging in sexual misconduct while on duty.
Fire Division officials yesterday recommended Marc Cain be placed on leave and fired for dishonesty, insubordination and failure to display good behavior. Cain is accused of repeatedly sneaking an 18-year-old woman into a firehouse for sexual activity. Columbus Safety Director Mitch Brown will have the final say on the recommended punishment.