Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Tue September 3, 2013
Third Man Joins Petition To Recognize Same-Sex Marriage
Another person has joined a lawsuit filed in July to have same-sex marriages recognized in Ohio despite a statewide ban.
David Michener of Cincinnati is asking a federal judge to order his recently deceased husband be listed on his death certificate as married, with Michener listed as his spouse. Michener and William Ives got married in the state of Delaware on July 22nd and have three adopted children. Ives died unexpectedly of natural causes a week ago. Michener wants the order before Ives' scheduled Wednesday cremation. The lawsuit was filed by another gay Cincinnati couple who were married in Delaware and want their marriage recognized in Ohio.