Most Active Stories
- Pop Music Legend Speaks To Fort Hayes Students
- Broken Rail Caused 2012 Train Derailment In Weinland Park Area
- Council Approves Police Excessive Force Settlement, Two Tax Breaks
- State Officials Have Few Answers On How "Parent Trigger" Law Will Work
- Fracked Wells Can Pollute Groundwater, But Solution May Be Straightforward, Study Shows
Mon December 9, 2013
Tips & Tricks for Smart Holiday Shopping
For many people, one of the joys of the holiday season is shopping. For others it's a chore that brings on stress. In either case, our post this month provides lots of information that will make you a more informed consumer.
From Commonwealth Financial Network we learn the importance of planning ahead and doing a post-shopping evaluation. I was a little surprised to learn from Kiplinger that stores are starting to be more restrictive on returning items. An ever-present underlying concern while shopping is your credit score. The blog moneysmartlife.com, one of our new discoveries, gives us even more reason to be alert in our use of credit.
We hope you enjoy our stories this month. Please let us know your opinions and feel free to contact us at 614-888-2121, 877- 389-2122 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please accept the wishes of all of us at Chornyak & Associates for a joyous, healthy, and prosperous Holiday Season and New Year.