Most Active Stories
- US Supreme Court Ruling On Redistricting Could Affect Ohio
- Kasich Cuts Added School Funding Dollars, Allows Severed Ties With PARCC
- Police Identify Woman Found Slain On East Side
- Former CCS Administrator Pleads No Contest In Data-Rigging Scandal
- Scottish Beer Maker Getting Local, State Tax Breaks For U.S. Headquarters Construction
Mon December 9, 2013
Tips & Tricks for Smart Holiday Shopping
For many people, one of the joys of the holiday season is shopping. For others it's a chore that brings on stress. In either case, our post this month provides lots of information that will make you a more informed consumer.
From Commonwealth Financial Network we learn the importance of planning ahead and doing a post-shopping evaluation. I was a little surprised to learn from Kiplinger that stores are starting to be more restrictive on returning items. An ever-present underlying concern while shopping is your credit score. The blog moneysmartlife.com, one of our new discoveries, gives us even more reason to be alert in our use of credit.
We hope you enjoy our stories this month. Please let us know your opinions and feel free to contact us at 614-888-2121, 877- 389-2122 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please accept the wishes of all of us at Chornyak & Associates for a joyous, healthy, and prosperous Holiday Season and New Year.