Most Active Stories
- FBI Investigating Sale Of Mayor Coleman's Former Home
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Supreme Court Declares Same-Sex Marriage Legal In All 50 States
- Democrats Call For Elimination Of State's "Pink Tax"
Wed November 21, 2012
Turkey Confidential Live Thanksgiving Day
On Thursday, November 22, help is on the way for Thanksgiving cooks, kitchen helpers and dinner guests on this, the biggest cooking day of the year. Lynne Rossetto Kasper will be available to answer listener questions throughout the live, two-hour program. Quickly becoming a Thanksgiving morning tradition, past shows have included everything from a cross-country trucker cooking his Thanksgiving dinner on the manifold to a panicked first-time cook who didn't realize a turkey needs to be thawed. Lynne handles all questions with wit, expertise and laughter.
Guests for this year's show include chef and guest host of Chopped, Marcus Samuelsson, Bravo's Top Chef Master in 2009, and host of the Public Television Series, Mexico—One Plate at a Time, Rick Bayless, culinary icon and host of the popular Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten, and host of Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me!, Peter Sagal.
Phone lines (800-537-5252) will be open nationwide from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Be sure to tune in Thanksgiving Day at 11am on 90.5 FM WCBE Columbus!