Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- 16 Mumps Cases Confirmed At Ohio State; Number Could Climb
Mon January 28, 2013
VIDEO: Look Out! Car Suddenly Emerges From Foam On Highway
Originally published on Tue January 29, 2013 12:46 pm
Weekend storms on Australia's "sunshine coast" whipped up sea foam that covered the beach and roads. And when we say covered, we're talking about deep stuff.
Check out how close one car came to hitting some folks. We've found two views on YouTube.
-- Even closer.
If you want to hear what the adult word is that those videos "bleep," click here.
Now This News has more video of all that foam here.
Update at 12:45 p.m. ET, Jan. 29: Our apologies. The video we posted earlier showing a "close" view of the car has been removed from YouTube. We've replaced it with a BBC report that includes the same footage.