Most Active Stories
- State Struggles To Deal With Rising Numbers of Mentally Ill Inmates In Prisons
- Cincinnati Restaurant Owner Apologies For Bruce Jenner "Joke"
- Improperly Canned Food Confirmed As Source Of Lancaster Botulism Outbreak
- Columbus To Get Its First Protected Bicycle Lane
- Local Chess Coach Charged With Abusing Young Girl
Fund Drive - Volunteer Shifts
Wed March 27, 2013
It’s that time again when we request your wonderful enthusiasm for WCBE’s Spring 2013 Membership Campaign: Thursday, April 18 – Friday, April 26, 2013.
WCBE conducts on-air fund raisers twice a year. Volunteers are needed to answer telephones and take pledges for these events.
- Morning, day, evening and weekend hours are available.
- Training is provided at the start of each shift.
- Refreshments & food are always provided!
Please take a look at the shift schedule here. When submitting your requested dates, please note the following:
- List your preferred shifts in order of preference.
- Indicate how many shifts you are willing to work.
Please inform our volunteer coordinator, Jon McKnight, of your availability by April 18, 2013 and he will confirm your shift dates and times via email.
Feel free to bring along a friend, spouse, etc. during your shift - just indicate the addition of a guest in your correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your help; we certainly couldn’t organize a successful fund raiser without friendly volunteers like YOU!
To volunteer to answer phones, contact:
Independent Volunteer Coordinator