Most Active Stories
- Authorities Identify Victims Of Fatal Truck-School Bus Crash Downtown
- U.S. House Approves Extension Of Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Former CCS Data Chief Sentenced To Jail, Probation
- Nearly Two Dozen People Apply For City Council Seat
- Your Donation Can Help WCBE and Central Ohioans in Need of Food This Season!
Tue December 17, 2013
Warning About Raw Milk Issued
The Food and Drug Administration and the American Academy of Pediatrics say pregnant women and children should not consume raw milk and raw milk products.
Cleveland Clinic physician Emma Raizman says the agencies advise pregnant women and children to consume pasteurized milk and milk products.
Raizman says nearly two-thousand people got sick between 1998 and 2009 after consuming raw milk and raw milk products.