Most Active Stories
- 8 Obama Jokes That Stood Out From The White House Correspondents Dinner
- A&E Dropping Models Who Greet Store Patrons
- DeWine Rejects Marijuana Legalization Effort Backed By Former Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate
- Judge Allows Waters' Discrimination Lawsuit Against OSU To Proceed
- Jeni's Reports Listeria Found In More Pints Of Ice Cream
Sat September 21, 2013
WCBE Fall 2013 Fund Drive - Volunteer Shifts
It’s that time again when we request your wonderful enthusiasm for WCBE’s Fall 2013 Membership Campaign: Thursday, October 10 – Friday, October 18, 2013.
WCBE conducts on-air fundraisers twice a year. Volunteers are needed to answer telephones and take pledges for these events.
- Morning, day, evening and weekend hours are available.
- Training is provided at the start of each shift. Please arrive 1/2 early for training.
- Refreshments & food are always provided!
Please take a look at the shift schedule here.
Please inform WCBE Volunteer Coordinator, Jon McKnight, of your availability to volunteer and he will confirm your shift dates and times via phone or email. Please feel free to bring along a friend, spouse, etc. during your shift - just indicate the addition of a guest in your correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your help; we certainly couldn’t organize a successful fundraiser without friendly volunteers like YOU!
To volunteer to answer phones, contact:
The Big Give 2013