Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Education Activists, Officials Identify Loophole In 3rd Grade Reading Guarantee
Mon February 4, 2013
WCBE Invite: CCS Board Meeting Presentation
UPDATE: If you missed the Feb. 5, 2013 Board of Education meeting including WCBE's presentation - you can listen to the audio here. The beginning of the presentation begins at 20 minutes in with an introduction from Dr. Harris.
WCBE invites you to attend the Columbus Board of Education Meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 5:30pm at Columbus City Schools headquarters. I understand this is extreme short notice, however WCBE wanted to hold off on announcing this special board presentation until we were officially added to the CCS BOE agenda, which was approved by the CCS Senior Cabinet this morning. See Board agenda here.
At this meeting WCBE general manager, Dan Mushalko, will share with the Board a presentation outlining the educational value of WCBE to the district and surrounding communities. We invite you to attend so you too may show your support for such a valuable community resource.
- When: Tues., Feb 5, 2013
- Where: Columbus City Schools Headquarters @ 270 E. State St., Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- When: Please arrive at no later than 5:15pm. The Board meeting will take place promptly at 5:30pm
- Why: Because you value WCBE 90.5FM!
- Attire: Show your WCBE pride and wear your favorite ‘CBE tee or VIP lapel pin!