Most Active Stories
- FirstEnergy Making Push For New Plan, Opponents Dub It A Coal Plant Bailout
- Whistleblower's Allegations Raise Questions About Charter School Spending
- Group Challenges Ohio Voting Procedures
- Columbus Foundation's "The Big Give" Starts At 10 A.M. Today
- WCBE Presents The Bros. Landreth Live From Studio A Thurs. May 14, 2015 @ 2PM!
Wed March 26, 2014
WCBE Presents St. Paul & The Broken Bones Live From Studio A Tues. April 1st, 2014 @ 2PM!
St. Paul & The Broken Bones, the sextet soul group out of Birmingham, AL. will play a few songs for us during the Global Village!
That night they'll perform over at Skully's Music Diner with Good Graeff!
They're out on the road in support of their debut full-length release, Half The City, and will be making a stop in Columbus and WCBE!
They've already created a huge buzz with their roof-raising live shows and self-released four-song 2012 EP. Produced by Ben Tanner of Alabama Shakes, and recorded and mixed in the storied R&B mecca of Muscle Shoals, Alabama, the album harkens back to the region’s classic soul roots while extending the form with electrifying potency.
Tune in for live music, conversation and a chance to win tickets to the show! It's all waiti
Monthly Music & More