Most Active Stories
- FBI Investigating Sale Of Mayor Coleman's Former Home
- Ohio Plays Role In History Following SCOTUS Decision On Same-Sex Marriage
- Ballot Board Approves Cannabis Control Amendment For 2016 Ballot
- Possible Anti-Monopoly Ballot Issue Could Trump Pot Vote
- Locals Working To Preserve Original Port Columbus Terminal
Wed March 26, 2014
WCBE Presents St. Paul & The Broken Bones Live From Studio A Tues. April 1st, 2014 @ 2PM!
St. Paul & The Broken Bones, the sextet soul group out of Birmingham, AL. will play a few songs for us during the Global Village!
That night they'll perform over at Skully's Music Diner with Good Graeff!
They're out on the road in support of their debut full-length release, Half The City, and will be making a stop in Columbus and WCBE!
They've already created a huge buzz with their roof-raising live shows and self-released four-song 2012 EP. Produced by Ben Tanner of Alabama Shakes, and recorded and mixed in the storied R&B mecca of Muscle Shoals, Alabama, the album harkens back to the region’s classic soul roots while extending the form with electrifying potency.
Tune in for live music, conversation and a chance to win tickets to the show! It's all waiti
Monthly Music & More