Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Fri June 8, 2012
Wexner leaving trustees, OSU recommends parking lease to Australian company.
Some news out of Ohio State University today as the school announced that Les Wexner will leave his spot on OSU's Board of Trustees. The university gave no reason for Wexner's departure.
OSU's press release can be found here: http://www.osu.edu/news/newsitem3439
Ohio State officials also recommended the university's parking operations should be leased to an Australian company for $483 million over a 50-year contract. The university says taking the parking operation private would provide more than $3 billion in investment earnings to hire more faculty, provide more student aid and pay for the university's bus services. Some students have expressed concerns about increases in fees and fines. More details on the lease can be found here: http://www.osu.edu/news/newsitem3437