*This giveaway is now closed
Central Ohio's NPR station announces our 4th Monthly Music & More Giveaway, with a prize package for the annual Delbert McClinton cruise! A donation is not required, but every donation made between now and November 30th will get you automatically registered! The winner will be announced on December 1st, and will receive:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to St. Thomas and Tortola in an interior stateroom for two.
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Free entrance to hot spots like the ship's disco and casino.
- Use of the ship's beautiful pools* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's health and fitness center.
- Norwegian Splash Academy and Entourage facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
About the Cruise:
Paul Thorn is an annual headlining performer on the Sandy Beaches Cruise (now celebrating its 20th anniversary). This year's cruise departs Jan. 19 from Miami, and will travel St. Thomas and Tortola, and returns Jan. 26 This year’s artist line up includes: Paul Thorn, Delbert McClinton, Marcia Ball, Richard Thompson, The Mavericks, Al Anderson, The Band of Heathens, Alyssa Bonagura, Etta Britt, Chuck Cannon, Bruce Channel, Glen Clark, Nick Connolly, Elizabeth Cook, Doyle and Debbie, Brian Dunne, Fred Eaglesmith Danny Flowers, Donnie Fritts, Anson Funderburgh, Jimmy Hall, Tom Hambridge, Teresa James, Joe Maher, Clay McClinton, The McCrary Sisters, Mingo Fishtrap, Lukas Nelson & P.O.T.R., Gary Nicholson, Spooner Oldham, Lee Roy Parnell, Kimmie Rhodes, Jill Sobule, Wayne Toups, The Trishas, Foy Vance, Seth Walker, Kevin Welch, Lari White, Red Young and Mike Zito.
What’s not included:
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($199.00 per person).
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, cards are available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- Tours in the Port.
- Pre- or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotel page for details.
- Airfare to & from cruise
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Link to cruise website: http://www.sandybeachescruise.com/
And the winner is: Saul Matulevicius!
Be sure to tune in for next month's WCBE Monthly Music & More Giveaway on 90.5FM, and check our website for your next chance to win!