How to Fiddle with Fear with Storytelling Pro & Entrepreneur Leaper David All
You Inc. Episode Four
Let’s start every weekend together with a newer YOU! Let’s build your brand together, week by week, tool by tool on You Inc. with me Ria Greiff. Saturdays at 6:30am. This week find out how David All, a champion of all storytelling, managed to find the right tune while fiddling with this week’s You Inc. tool, Fear. Don’t be afraid. Join us for You Inc. , Saturday’s new must for a new You, presented to you on Central Ohio’s NPR station...90.5 WCBE!
Links and book resources for this episode.
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things: Crime, Drugs, Minorities, Teen Moms, Killer Kids, Mutant Microbes, Plane Crashes, Road Rage, & So Much More by Bary Glassner
- Conquering Fear: Living Boldly in an Uncertain World by Harold Kushner
- Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- How We Are Living in a Safe Time
- Article about Civichacks events
- Advantage of Fear