How to Fiddle with Fear with Storytelling Pro & Entrepreneur Leaper David All
In this week's episode, learn the importance of examining and harnessing fear to use as a tool. Build your brand by confronting what scares you and learning to handle both true and unwarranted fears in an effective way. Listen to David All, professional storyteller and successful entrepreneur, discuss how he utilizes this tool to further his career.
Let’s start every weekend together with a newer YOU! Let’s build your brand together, week by week, tool by tool on You Inc. with me Ria Greiff. Saturdays at 6:30am. This week find out how David All, a champion of all storytelling, managed to find the right tune while fiddling with this week’s You Inc. tool, Fear. Don’t be afraid. Join us for You Inc. , Saturday’s new must for a new You, presented to you on Central Ohio’s NPR station...90.5 WCBE!
- The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker
- The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things: Crime, Drugs, Minorities, Teen Moms, Killer Kids, Mutant Microbes, Plane Crashes, Road Rage, & So Much More by Bary Glassner
- Conquering Fear: Living Boldly in an Uncertain World by Harold Kushner
- Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
- How We Are Living in a Safe Time
- Article about Civichacks events
- Advantage of Fear