Understanding Generational Differences with Artie Isaac
In this week’s episode, discover how an understanding of generational differences can be used as a tool in your life with the help of Artie Isaac. Isaac, a skilled public speaker and motivator, will help you continue to build your brand by learning how to effectively communicate across generations, understand generational culture, and keep your mind plastic.
Let’s start every weekend together with a newer YOU! Let’s build your brand together, week by week, tool by tool on You Inc. with me, Ria Greiff Saturdays at 6:30 a.m. In this episode, we find out how Artie Isaac Understands Generational Differences and keeps his mind plastic. Challenge your conceptions on aging and join us for You Inc.: Saturday’s new must for a new You, presented to you on Central Ohio’s NPR station 90.5 WCBE!
Links and book resources for this episode:
- The Search for Fulfillment: Revolutionary New Research That Reveals the Secret to Long-term Happiness - Susan Krauss Whitbourne
- We Have the Technology: How Biohackers, Foodies, Physicians, and Scientists Are Transforming Human Perception, One Sense at a Time - Karen Platoni
- Life Reimagined: The Science, Art, and Opportunity of Midlife - Barbara Bradley Hagerty
- From Boomers to Bloggers: Success Strategies Across Generations - Misti Burmeister
- Retiring the Generation Gap: How Employees Young and Old Can Find Common Ground - Jennifer Deal
- Employing Generation Why? - Eric Chester
- How To Become a SuperAger - Lisa Feldman Barrett