Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
- Citizens Form Group To Oppose Columbus Zoo Levy
Fri July 6, 2012
Your Love Letters To Pie Came In Droves
Originally published on Wed July 11, 2012 3:08 pm
All good things come to an end, and we're sad to report that today marks the conclusion of Pie Week. What started as an admission of our fears of making pie crust (see Allison Aubrey's story) has become something much bigger that speaks to just how powerful pie can be as a means of bringing us together.
What has made it all the more meaningful for us is the outpouring of stories we've received from you, the listeners of Morning Edition and readers of this blog.
This morning, you heard NPR listeners sharing memories of making pies on Morning Edition. Here we give you a few of the stories that came in by email, Twitter and the comment section on the blog.