Most Active Stories
- Sheriff's Deputies: Athens County Teacher Takes Own Life
- Budget Provision Could Disenfranchise Out-of-State Students
- Former Westerville Firefighter And Son Charged With Robbing Pharmacies
- Legislature Insists On Wright Brothers Primacy In Flight
- Balanced Budget Amendment Definition Difficult To Pin Down
"Echoes" creates a modern soundscape of music that draws from a multitude of cultures, traditions and genres. Hosted by music journalist John Diliberto, this daily two-hour series of evocative, ground-breaking music seamlessly bridges new instrumental, world fusion, new acoustic, impressionistic jazz and inventive vocal styles.
Special program segments include produced features that showcase an artist, cover new developments or events in contemporary music, and present Living Room Concerts, intimate performances in artists' homes. The daily features, which focus on specific artists, trends and themes in contemporary music, are similar in format to arts features heard on established news shows.