Most Active Stories
- WCBE Presents Lake Street Dive Live From Studio A Wed. March 5, 2014 @ 2PM!
- Sassafraz: Live from Studio A REPLAY
- 9th Annual Townes Van Zandt tribute night - a benefit for WCBE! Fri. March 7th @ Dick's Den!
- Families Of Chardon H.S. Shooting Victims File Suit
- WCBE Presents Caroline Smith Live From Studio A Fri. March 7, 2014@11am
Food and Columbus. These two words haven’t always made an exciting pair. For years Columbus was a middle-of-the-road food destination at best. That’s no longer true. We are experiencing a culinary renaissance with an abundance of talented chefs, ethnic restaurants, mobile trucks, and passionate local artisans producing everything from fabulous baked goods to micro-distilled whiskeys. In other words, it’s an exciting time to be hungry in Columbus and Foodcast will attempt to encompass all of it. Everything that’s edible in and around the city is fair game. If you can eat it, and it’s good, we’ll find it and point you in the right direction. We do the legwork, you reap the rewards.
The show is a round-the-table discussion which features a different topic each week and features Johnny DiLoretto, Jim Ellison, Bethia Woolf and Andy Dehus. It is recorded and edited by Mike Beaumont. The theme song is Sleepyhead by local band Earwig.