Most Active Stories
- A&E Dropping Models Who Greet Store Patrons
- DeWine Rejects Marijuana Legalization Effort Backed By Former Libertarian Gubernatorial Candidate
- Portion Of I-670 On West Side To Close Tonight For Pavement Repairs And Resurfacing
- Judge Allows Waters' Discrimination Lawsuit Against OSU To Proceed
- Jeni's Reports Listeria Found In More Pints Of Ice Cream
Food and Columbus. These two words haven’t always made an exciting pair. For years Columbus was a middle-of-the-road food destination at best. That’s no longer true. We are experiencing a culinary renaissance with an abundance of talented chefs, ethnic restaurants, mobile trucks, and passionate local artisans producing everything from fabulous baked goods to micro-distilled whiskeys. In other words, it’s an exciting time to be hungry in Columbus and Foodcast will attempt to encompass all of it. Everything that’s edible in and around the city is fair game. If you can eat it, and it’s good, we’ll find it and point you in the right direction. We do the legwork, you reap the rewards.
The show is a round-the-table discussion which features a different topic each week and features Johnny DiLoretto, Jim Ellison, Bethia Woolf and Andy Dehus. It is recorded and edited by Mike Beaumont. The theme song is Sleepyhead by local band Earwig.