There is apparently no shortage of people who want to see the house where three once-missing Cleveland women were found alive.
Attorneys for the man accused of kidnapping three Cleveland women and holding them for a decade say he plans to plead not guilty.
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine says no DNA evidence links the man accused of imprisoning three women in a Cleveland house for a decade to other crimes through a national database.
Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine says DNA tests confirm 52-year-old alleged kidnapper Ariel Castro is the father of Amanda Berry's 6-year-old daughter.
Bond was set this morning at 8 million dollars for 52-year-old Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man charged with rape and kidnapping two days after three women missing for roughly a decade were found at his home.
Charges have been filed against a former Cleveland school bus driver in the case of three women found in his home earlier this week.
The FBI and Cleveland Police are defending themselves against allegations of shoddy work after three women missing for a decade were rescued from a home late Monday.